Barntiques .. Your Source for Fresh off the Farm Aniques

Barntiques .. Your Source for Fresh off the Farm Aniques

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why We Love Antiques







We love antiques because they are quality and remind us of a simpler time at least those of some of my reasons.
Sometimes it's a heart thing. I can't explain it but pieces almost speak to me. When I'm on the hunt things just seem to jump out at me.
Over the years there has been so many heart felt stories of people finding that special "thing" at Barntiques Antique Mall. The college student finding the glass cereal dish like the one he always ate ice cream out of at his grandmother's house, or the man who found the Christmas candle light that his parents had in the 40's that was the signal Christmas was near. The treasures may not be expensive, it's not about the money it's about the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails